Sunday 6 May 2012

Madness.

Madness. We survived lived on madness. But this is what our friendship thrives on: MADNESS. 

no. we're just crazy. We've been taking a hell lot of pictures last week. We claim its for memories. Well, partly it's for memories, the other part is that we have just too much free time on our hands. 

My nigga' that I love so much. 

like sirs ;)
She gave me loads of good memories this year. Def wouldn't forget her!

fa's so cute here!


she's fungry. LOL 





look at her! hahaha!
taken by me <3

Priceless memories :')

<3
with zee malay boys! :)

Block C!
garang people. :O
got a hot candid of khang leng!
the gang.
ariff, fa, azmil
superSTAR terminator HAHAHAHA!
aww. <3
i love her to bits! ∞
i'm constipating while singing. with a bottle.
There's still plenty of pictures. but i'll save that for some other day? And there'll be more new pictures soon, because tomorrow I guess there'll be KFCs for everyone! yayyur! <3

like my file? 
Did this during English class. it was boring as hell, especially when teacher make us do the literature book crap  -.-
Our chocolate stash! Sylvia and I have been eating chocolates everyday. Chocoholics ftw! <3 In three days, we've consumed three boxes of chocolates. :P Its my turn to bring tomorrow and I'm bringing the Cadbury-French Vanilla type (Y) 


to infinity and beyond ∞


This is my blanket in school! (Y) I normally use it as a pillow but sylvia uses it as a blanket when she's sick. Snoopy's so duh cute! OML <'3


officially starstruck!
If you're wondering what that word means to me, well I'm officially part of the Star's Stuff@School section team! I've received my second paycheck just recently and also I've received my Stuff@School tag, to be worn when I interview people! :) so happy!

My nigga' did this for me! She put it on her tumblr and asked me to check it out! ;) so cool!

our photoshoot! <3
she's my best girlfriend ever!


2012, be a good year for me okay? :')

No comments:

Post a Comment