Thursday 31 May 2012

Dat Hair.

Sorry! was so lazy to update my blog lately. :( the weather damn hot lah! ugh -.- So, me and mang had our hair streaks done at Richard and Iris salon in spring! <3

At the salon at spring! 
waiting 
Guess who we bumped into over there? -__- Ckg Lim Cher Kun. LOL she called sylvia "Farah" HAHAHA! i just curtly nodded at her.

She's so adorable ohmygosh!
Add caption
blonde?

you laike my blonde moustache?!

and here's our... DUMB BLONDE MOMENT hahaha!
It's kinda dark purple now
The lady told us that it would be a much brighter colour under the sun. Oh and btw the colour's called Violet. <3


<3
you're beautiful no matter what they say <3
Had to do this picture for my Star Assignment 5. LOL we had to write a sentence on our hands regarding the topic we were writing about. My team is doing Rights-Euthanasia, Women's Rights, Children's Rights, Animal Rights etc. so I'm doing women's rights -- the right to be happy and the right to be who they want to be.

And I love that song! <3

like my streak? :D









Couldn't resist camwhoring with my dad's camera! retarded clips on my shirt, BAHAHAHA. but i like my hair today! :) it wasn't sticking out everywhere like usual when i try to tame it down -.-


And i just realised i look a bit like sylvia here :O an imposter alert! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment