Sunday 6 May 2012

5C'12

It's damn near exams but who gives a shit. Well technically I give a shit but I'm feeling damn lazy to study now. ugh. nevermind about that. I shall try to study later. LOL

So, my friend has uploaded all the pictures we took in school, so that means I can blog now! :) I depend on her camera, that's why.

So. this is my class :) 5C'12. It's quite a pretty picture. and eventhough the class looks messy, at least it looks umm well, quite comfortable right? heh. humour me, okay? :) 

5C'12
No one's exactly stressing for SPM yet which is surprising especially for my History teacher, Cikgu Susannah. LOL she expects us to tear our hair out or to commit suicide or something? lmao.

Anyways, here are some people in my class! Sylvia didn't have the time to picstitch the pictures together so I did it the elementary way by using paint. haha! at least i don't have to upload so many pictures. :)

And I'll prolly just write a one-liner about them? lazy to think of long sentences for them. :'(



This is Wee Yang. The cutest Korean-looking kid in the whole school! (Y)


mmhmm. sexy Fa. Goes by the name of Far-East (Faris) Movement. Hahaha! Nicest, funniest, sharpest nose dude I've ever met! He belongs to Khang Leng, so hands off SERENA. hahaha! 

The noisy girls. Andrea and Shannon! :) But undoubtedly, cool people. Even though the second picture contradicts me by showing their weirdness. lol.

Ernest Moa. pronounced as Mo. not Mo-ah. hahaha! though sometimes I think of him as Emo Ernest. LOL. he belongs to Chiu Mei. So hands-off. ;)

Look at mav's face! (Y) sho adorableee

The three adorable girls who sit in my area. (Y) Khang Leng, Hui Choo and Mavis. Famously known as the Cougars. :P they are quite adorable in their own way: Khang's the blur one. Hui Choo's the horny one. and Mav's the crazy. but they're cool. real cool 

Add maths class! 

This is Alvin. He is a sad boy. Fell asleep in class, to have evil classmates putting paper in his hair. s'okay man. He has a dirty lil' secret. ;)

Sidney Wong! :) haha, often bullied and teased by the class. Chiu Mei and Sylvia's favourite boy. (Y)





like our board? ;) B.E.P. - Where Is The Love.

LOL. didn't take pictures of everybodyy. :(  Will have a 5C'12 part 2 soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment