Friday 11 May 2012

Cray cray class.

lookie at aaron tan stretching! hahaha!

mav and i <3

Block C models! (Y)

<3

So lazy to post stuff for the pics above! Currently having exams atm, so I'm super duper lazy to update my blog! :( Wait! There's something I remembered to blog about LOL.

It was just the other day when I came supa dupa early to school. Got the idea to put chocolates on everyone's table and Shannon was damn naughty. She took my black marker and wrote this on the board :


During Ms. Siaw's birthday, we bought her a huge ass cake and to thank us, she bought everyone of us a McDonald's breakfast set each! <3 damn touched lah! and she wrote on the board to thank us. So what Shannon did, was to recreate the whole scene except that she was going to give us a RE-TEST! LOL

read the last sentence. LOL

Only Mavis, Chiu Mei, Sandy, Ernest, Jason, Shannon and I knew it wasn't true.

HAHAHA! i swear! the looks on my classmates' faces were damn priceless! well i didnt take pictures of their reactions because I forgot to but I can still remember how some of them reacted. LOL

Hui Choo: awww, teacher's so sweet! She bought us chocolates :)
Chiu Mei: Read the last line first my dear before you call her sweet
Hui Choo: WHAAAAT! shit re-test! :O

Yong Chiang: Why she buy us chocolates?
(a second later)
Yong Chiang: fuck.

Andrea: Oh. she bought us chocolates? *smiling*
Andrea: haaa, GOT RE-TEST ON MONDAY?! *no smile*

LOL. everyone was fooled HAHAHA. Our first period was Ms Siaw too! so i told her of the prank and she laughed. She entered the class and literally played along. OH MY.

"Okay class, so I guess you all know that you guys will have a retest on monday right?"
(class groans. terrence groans the loudest followed by wee yang. (why am I not surprised) LOL)
"haha, so prepare for it okay?"

-silence-

"haha just kidding. your classmates were pranking you all."

Andrea: WHAAAAAAAAT! sheesh!
Jason: WTH you really believed it?

i love my class.


okay! Saw this on 9gag. OH MY ginny weasley and draco malfoy became damn hot lah! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment