Monday 30 April 2012

Some crazy diet -.-

I'll save the heartbreak for later in physics tuition. LOL! So it was just yesterday, when I knew I was eating too much food. LIKE LITERALLY TOO MUCH FOOD and I was like, okay, I have to cut down and downsize my cravings. so I'm on this weird diet that was a win-win situation for me since I eat alot :/
my sister's last jar of nutella left. 


and guess what?! It's almost empty :(

It's a signnnn! telling me that I shouldn't eat too much :(

</3
So, my diet allows me to eat 100 x the amount of food that I want to eat. On one condition. MY DIET ONLY CONSISTS OF FRUITS AND SOUP. that means I can't eat rice or noodles over-excessively. or bread. or biscuits. or eggs. :(

FTS.


cubed papayas! :P

the bowl is actually wayyy bigger but i think it's the angle that I took it LOL

Mushroom-kiam chai-egg-red wine soup! (Y) with no salt!


cubed apples! 
i used three apples :P alot huh? 
In a way it works because the huge amount of fruits and liquids I'm consuming has helped fool my stomach into thinking that it's full. The problem is when I'm in school :( Well I can't cook or cubed my fruits can I? :( I'm still surviving in school though but so far, I'm still craving for fries and everything :( SUCKS to be healthy. GAH. ugh.

take a look at my history notes that I have spent hours doing it! It was a waste of time but still, I'm so proud of it BAHAHAHAHA. im such a stupid bimbo LOL






LOL. didnt have the colour pens to make it all colourful-ish as the first page because the pens belong to Grace :( I shall have to try to buy colour pens! <3 I like rainbow notes. kinda reminds me of skittles. :P Those whole four pages were on Chapter 9, World History.

-__- wait. fyi, only about 11 pages of that chapter is World History. And then the remaining chapters revert back to Malaysia. LOL typical Malaysia. always try to push itself into the limelight -_-"

anyways...

I was bored. and so.. I camwhored. HAHAHAHA! plus, I was using my friend's camera and the picture was so clear!



I kinda like this. I don't know why :P 


Okay! gonna do my mooting now and prepare for study group tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment