Sunday 22 April 2012

That Girl. who? me? :)

LOL! specially created a blog for my dreams of travelling and seeing the world! which means... no ranting! haha. if you want to see my rants and stupidity, check out my other blog. :) which means you have to ask me for the name. and it'll depends if i want to give it to you. LOL :)

OKAY. hi. My name's Amelia. Lame introduction but yeah. My number is +60xxx-xxx-xxxx. so call me maybe?

"hey, i just met you. and this is crazy. but here's my number, so call me maybe" -Carly Rae Jepsen.

haha! it's quite a catchy song. you don't agree? :(

anyways, whoever's viewing my blog, i hope you like it! because it'll be about all my obsessions. Scratch the above when i said my dreams. LOL it'll be all my fantasies and obsessions! after all, we're all dreamers. don't tell me you're not, you dirty little liar. ;)

so, infinity and beyond huh?  ∞

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment