Monday 23 April 2012

Those damn badass fruits : APPLES

No joke. I have this crazy thing for apples. I hope i'm not the only one out here who's madly, deeply and passionately in love with apples. :/ if i were to have a kinky fruit, i'd choose the apple. Not the banana or the strawberries, famously known for being sex-related, but the badass apples! :)

I swear to God, they smell way better than strawberries or mangoes or whatever people are going crazy about! This whole obsession thing started when I was at a gift store, sniffing at all the scented candles they have. The only one that appealed was none other than the apple scented candles. 

So it started with an apple body butter I got for Christmas to an apple lip balm to an apple scented hair oil. After that it went to an apple scented-shape perfume, none other than the famous DKNY Be-Delicious Green Apple perfume, to Watson's apple bodywash. And then to Garnier's Apple Face Moisturiser and Apple hand wash gel.

It looks so good and seductive! especially with the model's smile!
(well I thought I could find pictures online for the other products but apparently google images don't seem to have some because they're not as well known as DKNY's apple perfume, so i'll snap a picture of my apple products and upload it some other day! :) )

So basically for me it's all APPLES, APPLES and more APPLES. don't call me crazy because you haven't heard the rest.

When I'm at the restaurant:

"Miss, what would you like to drink?"
"An apple juice, please"

When I'm at Mcdonald's:

"Can I have an apple pie, takeaway, please?"

At the supermarket:

"DADDDDD! Can we buy apples? There's no more fruits at home!"

When I'm out with friends:


"AN APPLE FACE MASK! HOW MUCH IS IT?!"


I swear, all my actions make me feel like face-palming myself. How can a love for apples become such a major obsession. BEATS ME. I've never really did figure it out. LOL But in a way, its a good obsession, aint it? At least I'm not hooked to cocaine or heroine, unless they come in apple scented pots, just kidding just kidding. But to be honest, I wouldn't mind trying apple flavoured shisha.


LOL, even people who existed long ago supports me and I have proof! :P "AN APPLE A DAY, KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY <3"


see? even apples have medicinal and healthy values. tsk tsk. never underestimate the power of a tiny fruit! :P There are all sorts of apples out there with different names and brands like Granny Smith, which i think is the most popular brand out there in the world. If you don't know what apples are what, here's a picture to show you :) 



Red delicious and Pacific Rose and Golden delicious and Ginger Gold looks damn good to eat! Well, not only do they have that nice sweet smell, they give you the satisfaction to hear your teeth sinking into their crispy fresh flesh! Some apples are used as detox drinks too! :)

So, get your daily dose of my loves! <3








Anyways, this morning, I kinda ran out of apple scented body wash before i went to school, so i tried using my apple scented handwash as a replacement! It does work you know! :P hehe.
yes, I know, lame post. HAHAHA but really, I'm not the type who's good in typing and all those shiz. so pardon me! hope you did enjoy it though! <3 loads of apple-y love!


infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment